F16AC Air Compressor Condensate Management
Affordably Treat Oily Air Compressor Condensate Yourself with an F16 Compressor Condensate Separator
Watch Our F16AC System Installation Video
A compressed air system produces condensation, which is the moisture that drops out of a compressed air flow as it cools. This condensation will contain oil if the compressor uses lubrication in its compression chamber: these include oil-flooded rotary screw compressors and reciprocating compressors with lubricated cylinders. The Muscle Compressor Coalescer is the condensate management system needed to separate this oil from the stream of condensate.
As environmental standards tighten, it becomes increasingly important to trap this oil:
- Did you know it is unlawful to drain your oily air compressor condensate directly to the sewer without first treating it for harmful contaminants?
- The Clean Water Act of 1970 created the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) which is actively enforcing its regulations to maintain a safe and green environment.
- Most oily compressor condensate contains a minimum of 300 ppm of oil, so dispensing it directly to your drain is a thing of the past, as you face large fines if your facility is inspected.
- The Muscle™ Condensate Management System (CMS) treats most compressor condensate to less than 100 ppm without the use of expensive replacement filters such as activated carbon, oil absorbers, or clay.
- Most local municipalities accept waste water which is pretreated to 100 ppm, having the ability to further treat and remove any remaining contaminants to comply with Title 40, Part 279 of the Code of Federal Regulations which dictates the Rules Governing Proper Handling and Disposal of Used Oil. These rules specify that there can be no more than 40 ppm oil in the waste water drained into main waterways.
- Applications: gas stations, ski resorts, spa's -- any location that uses an air compressor!
- Download literature - contact Zebra online for more information
- Call 440-528-0693 now to speak to a compressor condensate separator specialist
- Order between February 24 and March 10 2014 and receive a FREE bar of Uncle Earl's hand healing soap with each F16AC ordered